Welcome to Computer Science
Computer Science - Components
- Computer Literacy
- Impacts of Computing
- Computational Thinking
Computer science develops students’ computational and critical
thinking skills and shows them how to create, not simply consume,
- A discipline that emphasizes persistence
in problem solving
- A set of skills that enable students
to develop a ‘debugging mindset’,
to solve real-world problems
- Follow step-by-step instructional videos that introduce fundamental computer science concepts
- Learn to be a safe and responsible user.
- Understanding the basics of keyboarding
- Build computer programs using Scratch and Scratch Jr.
- Develop a “debugging mindset” to solve real-world problems
- Practice teamwork and peer-learning through sample and interest-based
- Learn independent problem-solving by working through projects at their own place.